Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

It's Monday...the Wedding Week Begins

I promised an all week wedding this week and I figured I start off with one item that we cannot do without, our hair piece.

Be it a simple flower, or a vintage hair clip/pin or an extravagant one of  a kind tiara, we all need one.

Here are a few of my favorites...

Hair comb----Tiara. Headpiece, comb, headband
This is from  susstyle88.etsy.com 

 I think it would go fantastic if you have a simple streamlined dress but you want to add a bit of flair to the look. You can put it in your hair or even add it to your dress.


Las Vegas Bridal Fascinator White
From tiedandfeathered.etsy.com
This piece speaks for itself. A vintage look for the modern bride.

SALE - Cameo headpiece - brass leaves and filigrees, mother of pearl, ivory glass pearls, swarovski crystals
From Acpetrille.etsy.com 
A Victorian Inspired Piece. This particular store is one of my favorites. They have beautiful handmade hairpieces for every taste.

Paper flower headband
From waterproofvalentines's shop
A headband made from tailors paper with a touch of vintage in the middle of the flower.  Amazing!

And finally...couldn't end this without at least posting something I used at my own wedding.
For the ceremony, it's tradition in my family to wear mantilla veils such as this beautiful example...
SALE Couture Chapel Length Mantilla Wedding Veil - Floor Length
From salchar.etsy.com

For all the brides to be, Congratulations and Happy Planning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment