Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Men...

How can we forget the wonderful men in our lives? Our husbands, our fathers, our brothers our friends.


They are amazing people.


I'm especially lucky to be married to such an amazing human being. Selfless and patient. He always treats me like a queen, his equal and his best friend. He has given me to opportunity to (re)discover my artistic side and my love for jewelry and for that I am truly thankful. He doesn't even mock my weird taste for chips and chocolate (yes, together)  In short, he Rocks my Socks off...


Baby, I know I say this a million times a day and I still feel like it isn't enough...I Love You!
I think we should dedicate a post to the guys in our lives, we give them grief sometimes, but they do love us so.


Baby, I dedicate this post to you! You are my Captain Awesome!!

Smoldering Elegance - Till Guitars no. 133Smoldering Elegance - Till Guitars no. 133 by joetill
If you were to walk into our home, you will find four guitars proudly displayed in our living room. When we were younger, he used to play the guitar for me quite often. Later, when an ocean separated, he used to play it over the phone so I was able to sleep. I think this guitar would fit in nicely with his collection. Reading the Shop Announcement for this Etsy store is nothing short of inspiring. I think I'll start saving my money and maybe I'll be able to surprise my husband with this guitar. 


THE AGED APPLE- iPad Thick Dark Brown Latigo 6 oz. Leather Sheath / Cover / Case / Sleeve- With Flap and BuckleTHE AGED APPLE- iPad Thick Dark Brown Latigo 6 oz. Leather Sheath / Cover / Case / Sleeve- With Flap and Buckle by ColsenKeane
My hubby is a technology junkie. If its the latest, if it's the fastest, the most recent model, he has it. Pretty soon he will be purchasing...yes, you guess it, the iPad. He has to have it, and I just can't say no. I think he will look trendy and stylish with tis cover. I really enjoy the cover including the craftmanship. It suits him. Babe, as soon as you get your iPad, I'll purchase this cover for you. That type of investement need hip protection.

PacMan Cutting Board (With Blinky (or possibly Clyde))PacMan Cutting Board (With Blinky (or possibly Clyde) by 1337motif                    We all know that the all of the members of the male species, no matter the age, play video games. This is an unavoidable truth. May I present to you the PacMan cutting bored...Voila! This shop has some GREAT stuff. My husbands likes to cook AND play video games. Why not give them both! This is a total guy gift. This is a handmade end grain cutting board. This shop ROCKS! I will be buying from them soon!Keep up the phenomenal work 1337motif (pronounced: leetmotif).
Well babe, I hope you liked my picks for you. 


I LOVE you!


See you all next time for a new episode of Handpicked Etsy!


Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome craftsmanship on the guitar! I learned to play as a kid, but never kept at it. Hope you can get it for him soon! :)

    ReplyDelete